Our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program, started early in 2008, offers you the opportunity to purchase your J & J Beef directly from the source and encourages local and regional production of farm and agriculture commodities. Gaining popularity with produce and fruit producers, CSA's give small farms (like ours) the chance to bring their fresh items directly to you with the convenience of weekly or monthly (in the case of J & J Beef) deliveries. At J & J, our CSA will work very similar to a fruit and produce CSA with one exception. Because our meat is flash frozen and vacuum packed, we can deliver your beef once per month and have developed packages you can select based on family size and amount of beef you eat. Groups are forming all throughout southern California. Click on the tabs below for more information and to find the group nearest you. We are also looking for CSA hosts. If you're interested, click the tab marked CSA host to see the opportunities and benefits, and then contact us for details. Thanks for your interest and welcome.
Orders can be picked up at any of our farmers markets
after the first day of the month.
- Santa Monica -First Saturday of the month
- Burbank -First Saturday of the month
- South Pasadena -First Thursday of the month
- San Marcos -Third Wednesday of every month
- Rancho Bernardo -Third Wednesday of every month
- Spring Valley/Lake Murray -Third Wednesday of every month
- UTC- Genesee blvd -Third Wednesday of every month
- Encinitas -Third Wednesday of every month
- Escondido/Valley Center -Third Wednesday of even numbered months
- San Clemente -Third Wednesday of even numbered months
- Lancaster/Palmdale -Third Thursday of every month
- Long Beach -Third Thursday of every month
- Bakersfield -Third Friday of every month
- Huntington Beach -Third Thursday of every month
- Manhattan Beach -Third Thursday of every month
- San Juan Capistrano -Third Wednesday of every month
Please contact us
for more information.